Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First Appointments

I have been so bad on updating the blog this time around, but I think its mostly because so much was going on with Lyla, I felt like I posted all the time. So far, this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful, which really, I am so thankful for. I went to my 1st prenatal appointment @ 6 weeks and was so nervous with the thought that there would be a sac and no baby, or it would be ectopic or any other 'bad' thing that could happen. Luckily my mind was put to ease when I got an ultrasound right away and they could detect its little heart flickering away.
4 weeks later, I had my 2nd prenatal appt at 10 weeks and was amazed at how much that little baby had grown. It looked liked a baby now! It is crazy to see how so much can change in just 4 weeks! The baby was moving around so much. The ultrasound tech commented that "whatever you ate this morning... baby loves!" I was laughing so hard because all I had eaten that morning was my prenatal vitamins and a nutri-grain bar with water! She thought it was so funny because baby was acting crazy and said "you have a wild one!" That was so good to hear.
Lyla always stayed in her little cozy spot and didn't move much, so to see this little one moving all around was a completely new thing for me to witness and it was an awesome moment to feel and be apart.
I can't wait for this little 'wild one' to be here!
 6 weeks 3 days. First Ultrasound


10 weeks 2 days. 2nd ultrasound and waving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment