Monday, November 12, 2012

First Tooth Emerges

Harlow has been teething like crazy for months now and I have been anxiously awaiting the appearance of a little white tooth bud for what seems like forever. I know Harlow has been waiting for that too. She has been chewing on absolutely everything and has spent many sleepless nights with her little gums in pain.
The night of Halloween while we were walking around trick or treating she began to grab my finger to chew on like every other time before but this time I felt a little something sharp. Her first tooth! In true Harlow fashion it happened on a special occasion out of the ordinary and that little tooth decided it wanted to trick or treat too :)


About a week later the one right next to it decided to emerge as well. She officially has her 2 little bottom teeth that look cuter with everyday that passes as they are growing up more and I can catch a glimpse of them when she laughs and smiles!
I have yet to get a picture of it because she won't be still long enough for me to capture the tippy tops of those soon to be pearly whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment