Monday, October 13, 2014

Harlow & Hawkins Fall Pictures

We took our annual trip home to California a few weeks ago and had such a great time. I'm from California, but currently live in Alabama, where Adam is from. We usually only get to take a visit home to the west coast about once a year. Which will never be enough in my book, but its better than nothing! My high school cheerleading advisor and now great friend, Jenete Kline, took these amazing impromptu photos of the kids while we were there. We joke and laugh about it now, but my kids don't have the best track record with cooperating for pictures, so I went into this with zero expectations. To my surprise, it went fantastic and she got some amazing photos of them. I just had to share :)






  








































All Photos by: Jenete Kline Photography

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness they turned out SO cute!!! Some of those ones with Harlow and the teddy bear are seriously the cutest! I just love them! So happy you were able to have these done!

    ReplyDelete